Pages

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Beach Art

I've not lifted a pencil or shuffled a piece of paper since we've been here.  I always think I will, but I never seem to manage it.  I did, however, find a little time in my sun-basking day to do a little sculpting, with the help of Junebug and Dr. SmartyPants.

J with Sand Turtle

Sand Turtle with Ocean

We're having a fantastic time.  The weather has been fabulous, the water temperature has been perfection, the children have been angels, and all is right with the world. 

Can't complain about that.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool!! Reminds me of the Indian mounds in the midwest. Great details on the turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A turtle on the beach! OF COURSE! Absolutely perfect ... fantastic ... amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive! Isn't there a sand sculpture contest somewhere on the east coast?
    Keep enjoying your vacation!

    ReplyDelete