Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Don't Just Stand There...

Comment and win!

Egret

I'm giving away this original gouache and ink painting to one of my dear readers as a lead-up to opening my new etsy shop on NEXT FRIDAY!!. It is 5x7 on pastel paper - ready to be matted and framed and hung in your favorite corner.

Leave me a comment, in this post, any time between today (July 24, 2009) and Sunday, July 26, 2009, at midnight and I'll enter your name into the drawing one time. Easy!

But wait...there's more! Write a little something about my giveaway on your own blog or Twitter feed, link back to this post, and email me to tell me about it at diahnott at gmail dot com...one more chance to win!

In addition, even after my pitiful attempt yesterday, if you feel like writing Haiku...please do. I'll have the boys pick their favorite and send this to the winner:

sparrow

I'll stir all the entries (Haiku and non-Haiku) up in a random number generator and have it spout out a winner on Monday morning!

Don't forget to make sure that your name is included in your post!

Have a great weekend, everyone - and good luck!