Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

And the Egret Goes To...



Random Number 20! That just happened to be Rebecca of Highland Happenings. Rebecca is an American in Scotland, and her blog features her lovely photographs of her life and travels. Congratulations, Rebecca!

I'll be back this afternoon with the winner of the Haiku contest. The boys haven't quite picked their favorite, yet!

This series of giveaways has been so much fun for me - I've loved meeting all the new folks who have stopped by, and getting to know them a little through their lovely blogs. You've all made this new adventure of mine a great deal of fun!

Tuesday through Thursday of this week, I'll be previewing a couple more paintings that will be going into the shop - then on Friday, I'll fling open the doors and pull up the shades and invite you all in for the grand opening. I do hope you'll all come by and say hello and add me to your favorite sellers and, you know, buy something!

See you this afternoon!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:55 AM

    I am SO excited!!! Thank you - this is the first blog contest I have ever won and definitely a prize that I will treasure! Thank you so very much. I also appreciate your post about my blog. This has completely made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations you lucky girl!

    Can't wait to see what is in your shop Diahn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congtats scottybecca, you lucky dog...Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete