Pages

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

There and Back Again

Tracks

I left here eight days ago. Since then, I've...

  • driven 2400 miles
  • visited with parents and nieces and nephews and in-laws and great nieces and great nephews
  • and best friends
  • and new friends

I've...

  • driven with the top down on gorgeous sunny days
  • driven with the top up through thunderous storms
  • sang at the top of my lungs
  • marveled at the quiet

I've...


In other words...it was a wonderful trip. I'm exhausted. I have so much to tell you that it will take me the rest of the week. Tomorrow I'll be sharing with you a special How-To edition.

And it has to do with this guy:

Ludicrous? I Concur.

Trust me. You don't want to miss this one.

But for now...I have much unpacking to do.


4 comments:

  1. LOVE the train track photo...saw it last night on flickr. That one needs to be framed!

    Hello, Matthew...hope you have a dictionary handy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shot too - gorgeous - the essence of a southern summer.

    welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sweetness of your visit is still lingering :) And I cannot wait to read all about it--how great to get to savor it twice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this must be the waiter... I can't wait to hear this story...
    You had a busy eight days, too...

    ReplyDelete