Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

The Capital's Capitol

Capital BW

 Good grief.

English is the weirdest language.

This is the capitol building, in the United States' capital city.

It is a capital idea to visit the capitol when you are in the capital. But please, do not make the capital error of bringing food items into the capitol and trying to get them through security. While it isn't a capital offense, the capitol police do count their diligence as their capital asset.

You should probably capitalize many of those instances of capitol, but my capital characteristic is one of laziness in the area of capitalization.

Have a capital weekend, my friends...

4 comments:

  1. Now my head hurts ...
    :-) beautiful photo, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, whatever happened to standardised spelling ;-) It's a beautiful building beautifully captured.
    I read on a little - I know now how much you love your camera and so would I love it ectalutto capture those gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:00 PM

    Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always mix the two of those up, too!

    ReplyDelete