Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

On Guesting and Commenting and Other Random Bits

cakes

Happy Friday, my friends! I'm guest posting over at Indie Fixx today - I'd love it if you stopped by and read about what a good road trip can do for you...and leave a comment and say hi, too!

*****

Speaking of comments - I've had to turn comment moderation on for the time being. I'm getting an awful lot of evil spam, even with the captcha, and although they've mostly been encouraging ("it's never too late to learn!" "you did a good job!") they really tick me off. I don't want you to have to deal with scrolling past them, so for now, I'll be moderating.

*****

We all went to see Toy Story 3 yesterday. Holy moly. I cried. It's so good, people. Probably my favorite one yet.

*****

Derek lost a tooth on Tuesday night. The tooth fairy didn't show up. She didn't show up Wednesday night, either. Because she kept forgetting to take care of business. But she did manage to get it done last night. Better late than never, right?

Mythical character role play. FTW!

*****

I've slowed down a bit with my forty-one reasons, but I'll pick back up again this weekend, I hope. I've got 21 left to do, and I need to have them finished and put into book format before July 11. I've been compiling the book as I go along, so I'm very hopeful I can finish at least one creative thing this summer...

*****

Speaking of not drawing, I actually HAVE been drawing, here and there. I jut haven't managed to put together anything worth showing, yet. But, we'll just say that flamingos aren't too fond of croquet, okay?

Cryptic! Woot!

4 comments:

  1. oh dear about the flamingoes...but i always wanted them to turn it around on alice and the queen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:55 PM

    Funny! And witty. I do miss your drawings but life gets that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos and the post over at Indie Fixx ... Fantastic!
    And, darn those flamingoes ... Off with their heads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna go see Toy Story. Is it okay if I go without a child? I re-watched the second one not long ago. It still made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete