Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mouthy.

Doodlebug in Sunlight

Doodlebug: Why does "ass" mean "butt?"

Me: I don't know why. They just both mean the same thing. We don't say "ass," though. Right?

Doodlebug: Right. I know. I just wondered.

Junebug in Sunlight

Junebug: Well, instead of "but, please," can we say "Ass, please?"

Me: Snicker, glumph, ha hahahaha

Dr. SmartyPants: Hooo haaaa haa ha ha

Me: (Having now recovered from the pre-adolescent meltdown of laughter) No, dear. At least not outside of this house.

So long, November, and thanks for the memories.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:48 AM

    you did well in november..chapeau!.. and ending it with two beautiful photos!
    ronell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious conversatio! Leave it to kids.

    Congrats on finishing the month despite all the activity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...boys! I raised three and hear there is a special place in heaven for me!

    ReplyDelete