Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Burnin' Up

Fire

I'm feeling a little better today, although the source of my stress has not been resolved.  I'm just choosing to let go a little bit.  I'm choosing to revel in the fact that my laundry is done.  I'm choosing to rejoice over the two knitting projects I've finished this week.  I'm choosing to not let my present circumstances overwhelm my present mood.

And all the people at Ottwork Academy rejoiced with a great loud voice.

I'm preparing to go to Alabama to visit the families for Thanksgiving, and I'm choosing to look at my blessings instead of the unknowns...to grasp the beauty that is around me instead of the swirling chaos of life.

Deep breath.

In.

Out.

Ahhhhh.

Peace.

8 comments:

  1. deep breaths do help, getting away does help, and taking one (tiny) step ay a time is also good for stress. thinking of you and happy thanksgiving to you and yours.
    i've done it, i've written over 50,000 words and am really proud of myself, now i have to find out how to send it. whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In spite of your difficulty...you still make me laugh.

    Happy T day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting/entertaining blog,,,with super photos and art!
    Happy Turkey,,,
    ~Babs
    (via Katie Jane)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right Diahn breath. Say ohmmmmmmmmm. Let the stress go. It's floating away..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of good choices. Have a safe and happy holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great holiday Diahn! Come back rested and refreshed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fact that I am playing on the internet instead of cleaning and cooking is beginning to stress me out since I will have a house full of visitors tomorrow...but what the hay...you only live once.

    I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving Diahn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete