Pages

Monday, November 03, 2008

The Fire

Okay. So. Sorry for the whiny darkness post yesterday. I'm feeling more like myself today, even though it was dark at like, noon or something.

Fire

Today is a new day.

And there are still a few leaves left on the trees that look like this.

Sort of God's way of negating the darkness, I think.

My parents were here over the weekend. The boys had their first guitar recital yesterday evening and they were wonderful. It was an ensemble performance of about 50 beginning students and Doodlebug and Junebug just looked so poised and confident. I've got video, but it is in post-production right now, and the studio thinks it will be released in time for Christmas.

Or maybe I'll get it up on the Monkey Mama Hoedown today sometime.

With the folks here, I didn't get to write yesterday, but I knew that was going to happen and I've got it all figured out on how to catch up. Can anyone say Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?

Oh yes.

There will be much typing today.

Good thing there are leftovers in the fridge...

3 comments:

  1. the final red leaves of the season are the most magnificent! a guitar recital sounds like so much fun. i think we have to have a few dark days sprinkled in occasionally so we can truly appreciate the luminescent ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we see a rendition of these gorgeous leaves from your paint brush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good visit, I'm a little behind on my writing, too. But made a good dent today, still more catching up to do. I've had trouble with the NaNoWriMo website, any chance of reading an excerpt from what you've written?

    ReplyDelete