Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Kind of To Do List


I found this list on the kitchen table a couple of days ago. Joshua has been planning out his days very carefully, I see. I like how he thinks - there are four entries for playing, two for eating and two for dessert (desert), followed by a peaceful 13 hour sleep.

Sounds like my kind of day.

Instead, I woke up at 4:58 am to the whimpering of a puppy needing to go out, and have not had a combined 13 hours of sleep since 1999.

I hope your Wednesday, on the other hand, is full of playing, desserts and peace!

2 comments:

  1. i think my back would kill me if i slept for 13 hours straight. but i could deal with desserts twice in a day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way he thinks...and for some reason it is even better that he has checked off some items as done!

    ReplyDelete