Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Monday! Wait...I Mean Tuesday, Right? Tuesday?

Cooperative

I'm so messed up. I don't even know what day it is. Except that it is 1/11/11, and that's cool.

I'm confused because of the snow. The snow was nice yesterday, so I gave the boys a snow day, so we did our Monday work today, but it isn't Monday and I'm pretty sure it's Tuesday, but it could be Wednesday.

I haven't left the house since Saturday. It's beginning to wear thin.

Sigh.

I did get out on Saturday and met up with Linda to work on goals for 2011. I'll share them with you as soon as I find my notes.

No. I'm just kidding. I know where they are. I'm still just processing them and putting them in my calendar and assigning priorities to them and all. The first goal is actually only 2 days away, so I'm frantically working on that, so I can't tell you about it right now, okay?

Sigh.

This is what winter does to me. And I don't like it.

Not one bit.

Anyone up for a move to Ecuador?