Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Monday! Wait...I Mean Tuesday, Right? Tuesday?

Cooperative

I'm so messed up. I don't even know what day it is. Except that it is 1/11/11, and that's cool.

I'm confused because of the snow. The snow was nice yesterday, so I gave the boys a snow day, so we did our Monday work today, but it isn't Monday and I'm pretty sure it's Tuesday, but it could be Wednesday.

I haven't left the house since Saturday. It's beginning to wear thin.

Sigh.

I did get out on Saturday and met up with Linda to work on goals for 2011. I'll share them with you as soon as I find my notes.

No. I'm just kidding. I know where they are. I'm still just processing them and putting them in my calendar and assigning priorities to them and all. The first goal is actually only 2 days away, so I'm frantically working on that, so I can't tell you about it right now, okay?

Sigh.

This is what winter does to me. And I don't like it.

Not one bit.

Anyone up for a move to Ecuador?

5 comments:

  1. i want to winter in rio and summer in the low country...that way i'm always warm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, definitely count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm back, even if it's only to hear you say again that it's snowing and you hate snow. What I wouldn't give for several days at home! But what do I know? I live in Miami. (Yes - I'm cruel, I know.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay ... 1.11.11 !

    Boo ... snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think our brains partially shut down in winter. Pretty sure it's a scientific fact. :)

    ReplyDelete