Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

When

When he was a baby, I had the hardest time getting a picture of him in-focus. He was so soft and radiant, the camera couldn't read him properly.

P7210095

Now that he's 8, his lines have become a little more angular. But he's still pretty radiant.

Junebug...8

When he was little, he was constantly frustrated because he couldn't do everything immediately. Like walk and talk and ride his bike like the big kids. Or stay awake all day.

Out like a light

Okay. He still has a little trouble with that.

Junebug

When he was younger, his brother was his best friend, and they did everything together.

Brothers at Newfound Gap

They still do.

Brothers

When he was 7, he was my baby.

Junebug's Birthday Party 023

Now that's he's 8?

Junebug

What, are you kidding me? He's still my baby. Always and always and every day.

Happy Birthday, Junebug

Happy Birthday, Junebug. Mama loves you.

8 comments:

  1. cute kids, the girls will be fighting over them when they are older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Junebug! You share your birthday with my niece and my granddaughter. She's eight today too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, now you made me cry. Beautiful pictures, beautiful kids, beautiful momma. Happy Birthday, J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday, a day late, buddy! GREAT photos, Diahn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure the girls already love your boys. I like your blog. Stumbled upon it via another blogger. Will be back.
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep a stick in my bag to beat away the girls. Already. Since forever.

    :)

    And Hi, Christa - nice to meet you - come back anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's still radiant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) Oh - I think so too...he positively glows...

    ReplyDelete