Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Watch Out, Little Birds...

Merle

There's a new sheriff in town.

Merle is an osprey...bigger, stronger and faster than all those other little guys, and a bit of a threat. (SOLD)

Just trying to keep it interesting over at the shop...can't have the fellas getting complacent...

***

Random thoughts:

  1. I've been wanting to use the word "debacle" in my blog, but I haven't come up with a good story in which to use it, so I just used it in this bullet point. Wait...DEBACLE...it just felt like it should be capitalized.
  2. It's 10 days into August and I still have my July banner up. I'm trying to decide if I should just wait and start working on my September banner, or go ahead and design an August one. I'm stumped. It's a debacle. DEBACLE. Debacle averted.
  3. I have realized that when I iron, I think in Twitter bursts. I wish I could hardwire my brain into my iPhone's Twitterific app, 'cause DANG, I'd be funny.
  4. Summer walked right up to the Washington Monument and smacked it on its pointy head today.
  5. I love JONAS.
  6. Farkle. I'm just sayin'.


8 comments:

  1. This debacle must end! And by that I mean the July banner-Jonas lovin'-Farkle playin' kind. Right here in River City.

    whew. That was a relief.

    I LOVE Merle. LOVE HIM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang - you are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With a capital T and that rhymes with P and that stands for pool (that stands for pool...)

    Awww...Thanks, MrCachet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say... I'm grinnin' and lovin' your birds

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving your new banner...Merle is one big handsome lad

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new banner, too, and that you found a home for the word "debacle"...one of my favorite words is conundrum. Keep giving those sad, lonely words a home in your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a close call. You avoided the conundrum of a blogging debacle. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. farkle? new swear word? :p

    Merle is gorgeous :) and looks great as a banner

    ReplyDelete