Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Show and Tell


I just had to show you the ACEO that steviewren gave me when we met up last week...


She's got such style, this girl - with her jaunty magenta hat and bauble earrings. But I think she looks a little melancholy too. Maybe she's trying to offset her mood with the accessories - I don't know. Her eyes are so expressive - a little world-weary, but with a glint of hope, I think.

She belongs on the cover of a detective story.

She makes me want to invent stories about her - and that's exactly why I love her so much. Thanks for letting me bring her home with me, Ms. Wren - she's got a place of honor in my studio...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks once again for the kind words Diahn. I am thrilled with my blue bird of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful ATC! Diahn, you might keep her around for inspiration should you decide to write something in ... dare I say it? ... November. 2 1/2 months away.

    ReplyDelete