Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

041008 - I am not a jellyfish


I have drawn.  I haven't posted.  I will.  I've been MULCHING.  And I'm still not done...

This conversation is from a run to the Home Depot.  When we got there, I stopped the truck, pulled out a sheet of paper and a pen and immediately wrote it down so I wouldn't forget it.








-------------

D:  (after saying something inappropriate to his brother).  I'm sorry.  I can't help myself!

Me:  Yes you can help yourself.  You are the only one who can help yourself.  You are the only one in charge of your mouth.

J:  And your body.  And your testicles.

D:  We don't HAVE testicles.

J:  Yes, we do.

Me:  Yes, you do.

D:  Where?

J:  Right here (I hear rustling noises in the back seat)

D:  Oh.  I thought you meant stinging testicles.

Me:  What?

D:  Stinging testicles.

Me: ...................................................................Oh.  Like jellyfish?

D:  Yes.

Me:  Those are called TENTACLES.

D:  Oh.

8 comments:

  1. That's like the funniest thing I ever heard. I'm dying here ...
    Your boys are a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:23 AM

    lOL!!! So very funny. Gotta love kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Punkin, I have an onorus chore to do today, and was down til I read this. I will still be laughing when I tell Torrie that I quit as of this afternoon!!!!!
    pop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, ya wanna help me up off the floor now! Gawaff * Snort* wiping of tears* This is too funny! I'm so glad you shared this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the most hilarious thing I have ever heard! What made him think to say that??? I promise you...Trey did not teach him that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...I don't know what's funnier - J deciding to bring up the fact that D has control over THEM or D mistaking them for tentacles.

    Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:18 PM

    You just made my day! Love the drawing too...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:31 PM

    Oh I'm so glad your clarified that.

    ReplyDelete