Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Rainy Days and Mondays

Spelling

Back to school after a nice, long week off...

***********************************

It rained off and on all weekend, but it wasn't overly gloomy - mainly because the temperature was decent, I think.

And it wasn't snow.

Dr. SmartyPants took the boys to soccer on Saturday, which left me blissfully alone for about 5 hours. I could have done anything I wanted in the whole world.

So I mopped.

I'm pretty sure that makes me a little bit unbalanced in the brain, my friends.

But, now my house is so amazingly clean I can hardly stand myself.

It. Is. Awesome.

Even my studio space is clean, and I've got a little commissioned painting going on up there and I sold Ewan and I'm ready to become a painter of paintings and a drawer of drawings once again, even though I have no idea what I want to paint or draw.  Weird.
*****************************************

I'm also thinking of redesigning the blog. I'd been considering changing to Wordpress, but Blogger has been stepping up some new features, and I've been here so long, I'm thinking I'll hang out and try some of them before I do anything drastic.

So, if things get a little wonky on the design side of things, just hang in there - it will all get fixed, I promise.

******************************************

Hipstamatic Selfie

And...I may be having way too much fun with my iPhone's Hipstamatic app.  What a fun camera application, people. If you have an iPhone, and you don't have this app...seriously...go get it right now. I mean, you don't really have to GO get it - just touch the little app store thing and download it. It's not even that hard, okay?

If you don't have an iPhone?

It'll make you want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment