Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Hobnobbing

My house is infested with spiders.

One of them tried to build a web on a visiting friend. She'd been in the driveway for 5 minutes.

It's bad.

So - that means I have to cut my internet time short and run back home to meet the Orkin man before we all end up like Frodo, dangling from a web in HER cave...

Please tell me you've all read LOTR. There. I'm not even going to write the whole thing out. You know what I mean.

Anyway - I'm running behind, so I'm giving you a photo that Dr. SmartyPants made of the boys hobnobbing with some stellar luminaries over the weekend...I'll be back tomorrow with something of substance, I hope...

Hobnobbing

OH - by the way - please don't give up trying to comment - I'm limited in my ability to tweak the Disqus system right now, but I promise I'm going to make it better soon - if you can comment, please do, but if you can't, send me an email (diahnott AT gmail DOT com) or tweet me a comment @diahn (if you do that sort of thing...)

much love...

No comments:

Post a Comment