Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Blind Contour Friday - Week 5

Welcome to Blind Contour Friday! I hope you all broke out your pens and paper and played along this week, or that you'll play sometime before next Friday. All you have to do is create your own blind contour drawing, post it on your blog and leave your name and a link to your post in the Mr. Linky there at the bottom of this post.

If you're having trouble thinking of something to draw, you can check this great list of ideas and just pick one. Relax, pick up your pen and S L O W down while you observe what you are drawing carefully.

Please make sure you link your post back here so we can spread the word and add more and more players. If you use Twitter or Facebook, feel free to post it there, as well!
******************************************

IMG_0002

I did this blind contour drawing whilst watching the BBC's mini-series version of Pride and Prejudice. I had paused the DVD to get up and stretch and find some chocolate or something to make it through (it is a 6 hour mini-series...) and when I sat back down, Miss Elizabeth Bennet was framed so lovely on my TV that I decided to make her my subject for a blind contour drawing.

She's really much lovelier in real life.

Her eyes are even approximately the same size and on the same level as each other.

Mr. Darcy was quite taken with her eyes.

I heart Colin Firth.

The end.
*****************************
By the time this is posted (I am writing it on Thursday morning), our big black-tie event will be over and we'll already be on an airplane, heading back to Knoxville.

via Atlanta.

Because every plane in the world goes through Atlanta.

Eww.

I'll try to snap a photo or two before we go to the award and upload it to Twitter or Facebook or both. If I don't, well...you'll just have to wait, then, won't you?

Much love, my peeps...




No comments:

Post a Comment