Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What is up with that?


Sorry for the ambiguous title, but this is about the 5th time I've tried to post these! FINALLY it is working!
More sketchbook work in pencil - I really like how it feels in the Moleskine. I do tend to erase alot, though...
These are all done from photos of my sons that I have taken at various times. The only one that is really representative of the actual child is the bottom left. That's D, who is 6 and the drawing looks like him, or will in about 6 years :).
I've been trying to do noses in profile from life with very little success, so I am pleased with how these profiles turned out, and hoping that I can now translate that to drawing from life.
Only 9 more days of orange, folks - I'm really going to miss it. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! This is just lovely!
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT page! I loved how the pencil worked in the moleskine, too. And I still think you should continue orange through April -- it is just a great color to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are wonderful. I really like the second from the left in the top row.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, blogger has been acting up for weeks. I've come around too many of my favorite blogs only to find myself unable to post. :(

    These are lovely -I'm glad you were persistant in uploading these. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete