Pages

Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Rest of the Day of Aquarium


Don't know why these didn't come through below...But here are my remaining drawings from our Aquarium visit. The Lion Fish, which honestly looks more like a tiger to me, except when all those spines are raised up like a lion's mane.

Oh - these jellyfish...I don't know what kind of lighting they have in the tank - if it is enhanced in some way or not, but these are the only animals in this spread that are pretty true to the colors we saw in the tank. The blue water was great, but these jellies absolutely glow fluorescent orange. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. And, of course - perfect for March Mango Madness!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, the jelly fish. Wow. These are really gorgeous. Can't wait to see this spread in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love these! Great job Diahn! How old are your boys? My kidlets are 3 1/2 and 6 and they don't let me have any drawing time unless there's a place for them to play nearby ;-(

    ReplyDelete