Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm Hosting a WDE at WetCanvas!!

This is my first time to host, so I'm really looking forward to it, even though it happened to fall on the same weekend we are moving. I scheduled my spot before we even sold our last house, so it's just a fluke that it will be the same weekend. Anyway - I'll be ready to upload the photos and I think everything should be fine for it!

If you want to drop by and participate, here is the link for the invitation - it explains the process - oh, and you'll have to sign up at WC, but it is free and it is a wonderful community of artists.
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Yay! And I'm going to participate -- it will be my first time! Wonder what pics you'll post ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I can't wait to see what you do!!

    ReplyDelete