Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Lines, Lines, Linety-Lines

Sketchbook Project_0002

My eyes are feeling a bit crossed, and this is only the second page...I've since finished a third and started a fourth, and while it can be a little eye-strain-y, it's a strangely relaxing thing to do while I listen to the television in the evenings with Dr. SmartyPants.

Am I the only one that does that? I rarely actually watch the TV unless it is one of those visually stimulating shows - I listen to the TV while I read or draw or knit. I'm the only one in my house that does it.

It doesn't make me weird or anything, does it?

Nah - I've got plenty of other things that make me weird...
***********************************************
The 5K is tomorrow. I'm trying to figure out a way to run with a camera so I can get a snapshot or two of all of us at the finish line. Keep your fingers crossed that the weather stays pleasant and the the wind is at our backs, okay?

I'll update you as soon as I recover...

3 comments:

  1. Me too. I can't just sit and watch tv. It's either drawing or crochet for me. I like your pages for this project! And good luck on your race tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch TV much either, but when I join the hubster in the living room, I do crossword puzzles, sketch, or read.

    I never thought that was weird, but I think my family thinks it is.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great run!!! :)

    ReplyDelete