Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Life is Like a Box of Chocolates

Forrest

The movie Forrest Gump will always and forever make me think of my nephew, Jesse. I can remember when he was the age my kids are now, and he would start quoting Forrest...accent and all...sounded just like him.

He's gifted, that boy.

So, when Jesse suggested this movie quote the other day, I knew it would be among the first I did.

Because he's cute. And I can't resist cute.

P5282138

Yes. Even though he towers over me and has a child of his own, he's still cute.

You can ask his mama...she'll tell you...

4 comments:

  1. Perfect match between bird and quote!

    Jesse, btw, is a total cutie. You too have a lot of the same facial features.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is adorable! great quote too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one! They go together perfectly -- and the angle of the bird is exactly right. What a great book this is going to be!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect combination... Jesse's cute too.

    ReplyDelete