Pages

Monday, January 30, 2006

EDM #s 51 and 52 TV and Dog



As always, behind on my challenges, but I managed to eke two out in the last two days. I didn't actually draw my TV, but I did draw what was on it last night. We watched our new DVD of The Sound of Music, one of my favorite all time movies. What fabulous scenery, music, storyline - ah, to escape to one of my first loves - musicals. In my childhood imaginings, everyone should break out into song in response to a question, or dance in unison in the street with no rehearsals. I was always very disappointed with reality. sigh.

There are some really scary sketches here. People on TV and in movies just move too quickly - and you factor in the dancing, and well - this is what you get...


I also did challenge #52 - draw a dog. I drew my two pups napping on the red couch this morning.

Oscar, the wonder-dog. Not so active as those tv people.

Chico. The name really says it all. Actually, we call him "Princess" alot. Yeah - we know he's a boy dog. But he acts like a Princess.

6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, you have captured these dogs in such adorable positions! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT JOB on the dogs .. and I love how you used white on the Sound of Music sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the drawing of 'Princess' - LOL - on the red sofa. This is really nice. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw -- Oscar and Chico look like real sweeties! And The Sound of Music is one of my old favorites, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...such sweet puppies! You did a wonderful job of capturing them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific drawings Diahn. Funny how our precious pets earn those Royal titles, My Lily has always been 'Princess' around here and she knows it!

    ReplyDelete