Pages

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My Two Sons - Portrait update


Okay - I've been up late every night working on this, and it is progressing, but at a snail's pace. Layer and layer and layer and layer - that's the name of the game. I'm finished with the skintones and maybe the shirt (although I may add another layer or two of red to deepen the tone). I'm currently at work on the hair and I still have to do eyebrows and eyelashes. I'm not totally confident of those, though, so I'm going to do a little research first! There is a great forum over in WetCanvas on portraiture, and they have a couple of "classes" on eyes, so I think I'll do a little reading and studying and then tackle those lashes and brows.

I've started the next in my hands series - I'll post it as soon as it is "postable". Thanks for looking!