Pages

Monday, January 16, 2006

First Show

Well, I've gone and put some paintings in a show. I dropped them off in Chattanooga last week at the Association of Visual Artists gallery and offices. I was pretty nervous about it - it's a member-only show, and the first one I've participated in. They will be displayed (and for sale) from January 17-June 6 at Memorial Hospital in Chattanooga as part of a show called "Art of Inspiration".
So, if you're in the Chattanooga area, swing by Memorial Hospital and have a look-see!

Here are my entries:



5 comments:

  1. YAY DIAHN! These are wonderful paintings -- I know they'll be well received! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:19 PM

    Oh Diahn - the best of luck with these - love that rose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diahn, I am so proud of you. You know that you have taught me to be brave and cling to what I know and that is God has given us each gifts and they aren't to keep to ourselves... how boring would that be... thank you girl for stepping out and sharing you heart. The paitings are beautiful! ~Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  4. i luv the orange and pink shades,,beautiful paintings!!

    ReplyDelete