Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Derek

I love this one.

Joshua

I love this one, too.

They're little stinkers. But I love 'em.

They both played tennis today, and my heart smiled. 

They smiled, too.

Last night they worked on science experiments - completely on their own. They have a really cool book that makes science interesting and fun and a little silly, like the best education does, and they're loving it. In case you aren't my facebook friend, or twitter pal (where I already posted the link), you can catch a glimpse of how our science classes go here...



And in other news...because I'm sure you're all sick of hearing about my children and our homeschooling ups and downs...

I'm going to buy shelves for my studio TODAY! IN LIKE FIVE MINUTES! AND THEN I'M GOING TO INSTALL THEM TONIGHT! AND OHMYGEE I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT IT.

Maybe then I can get back to the business of creating art and loveliness in the world, instead of spewing vitriol and snark at everyone.

I hope to have everything installed and put away and artfully arranged by tomorrow evening, at which point I will take pictures and post them and you will all envy my mad organizational skilz. And then maybe I'll be so excited I'll give something away.

What? Did I say that?

Why yes. Yes I did. I haven't had a giveaway in a long time, and I think we need to celebrate the fact that we are less than a month away from SPRING (and three posts away from 1000 posts) and have a little free-for-all around these here parts.

You should make sure and be here on Thursday and Friday to find out more about it! 

'kay?

'kay.

3 comments:

  1. the portraits are gorgeous and filled with a mother's love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking kids, and to have that hair again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goes without saying, (but I'm saying it anyway) love these kids. Awesome photos! I'm with Mark...their hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete