Pages

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

By the Numbers

The Formula for True Love


46: The number of days until spring, regardless of what the groundhog says.
51: The number of days until I have to change the number on the left, up there.
7: The number of shirts I need to iron for Dr. SmartyPants
42: The number of hours it will take me to stop procrastinating and iron them already.
7: The number of hours I've been up already THANK YOU VERY MUCH PUPPY.
8: The number of paws I have to wipe every time the dogs come back inside.
9,426,785: The number of times I've had to wipe each of those paws. Today.
1: The number of people I text at 8 AM to complain about muddy puppy paws.
1: The number of people who then text back to laugh at me for complaining about muddy puppy paws.
2: The number of days until I see that person and we go to Memphis and I don't have to wipe any muddy puppy paws.
3: The number of people who live with me and who are going to be very glad when I have my little vacation so I will quit grumbling about muddy puppy paws.
6: The number of shoes I will attempt to stuff into my carry-on bag. 
6: The number of shoes I will get into my carry-on bag.
4: The number of times I predict I will pack and unpack my carry-on bag.
 6,332: The number of times I will stop, squeal and do a little happy dance, thinking about the weekend.
Happy Humpday, all you beautiful people! 

6 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 43: The number of hours until I'm sitting in the Memphis airport, waiting to see your smiling face emerge from the jetway...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squeeee!! *happy dance happy dance happy dance*

    ReplyDelete
  4. made me laugh! i thought i was the only weirdo that plays with prime factors.

    hope you have a great time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww...I am happy dancing for you two!! You are going to have so much fun!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do brighten this world. Thanks for the funny post.

    ReplyDelete