Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

1001 Reasons to Play Along



Welcome to post 1001! I intended to actually celebrate post 1000, but I kind of forgot until after I posted yesterday, and it just seemed silly to go back and add in something as a post script, so we'll just be different and celebrate 1001!

It's so symmetrical! Forward...1001! Backward...1001!

That makes me happy.

So here's the thing. I need your help. I've decided to open up an Etsy shop for my photography. I'm going to start by offering prints of some of my iPhone photographs, but I'm having a hard time deciding which ones to add to the shop.

That's where you come in. I'll make you a deal...

Go over to my flickr iphone print set and have a look around, then come back here and leave a comment telling me the title number of five prints you'd like to see go in the shop.  I'll tally up the votes, and the 10 prints with the highest number of votes will be the first 10 in the shop! Everyone who leaves a comment will be entered into the magical random number generator, and the person whose number pops out will win their choice of five prints.

FIVE!

But wait! There's more! (I just love saying that...)

Two other commenters will each receive one print (of their choice) from the 10 - just because I'm feeling generous today. All prints will be 6x6 and professionally printed.

SO. Start commenting. I'll leave comments open until Tuesday, March 1, 2011, at midnight, Eastern time, and I'll announce the winners on Wednesday.

By the way - you can comment on the blog or on Facebook - whichever you happen to use to read here...and if you're feeling particularly giving, feel free to link to, tweet or like this post in order to increase the traffic flow a bit.

I'll send you a big fat cyber kiss if you do.

21 comments:

  1. So hard to pick just five, but here you go! 3,5,21,29,44

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2,13,24,25 & 44. You saved the best for last, although I couldn't resist the bottles, arrayed or OTTerwise. I'm into glass, and I'll bet BB's sign is neon.

    Good luck with the OTTful photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diahn,

    Love your photos. I have chosen my 5 favorites. They are 7, 9, 12, 14, 41.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diahn,

    I love your photos - my faves are 7, 9, 12, 14, and 41.

    What a generous giveaway. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree ... so hard to choose. But since you're making me, here's my top five.

    41, 27, 25, 4 and 3

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrumpious photos! My favorites are 14,16,19,23,29

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here we go, 11,15,25,27,30.
    It's hard to only pick 5.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your quirky signs photos the best. How about 2, 8, 13, 43 and 44.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to see those signs at night lit up. Fabulous photography. My favourites are 7, 15, 20, 24, 27.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Diahn! Love your pics! My favorites are 3,16,24,27,41.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hard to pick but my top 5 are 9,4,28,20 and 41.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 15, 12, 24, 28 and 40. Don't put me in the drawing...just wanted to vote! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Georgeous! My son helped me pick the top five 'we' like. In numerical order, they are: 3,7,16,25,27.

    But wait! There's more! :) I liked more (36,41,42), but had to make cuts somewhere to narrow it down to five.

    ReplyDelete
  14. -->I like
    single, frozen to car, alignment, batman and sky today.
    Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love them all!
    10, 11, 30, 40 & 44

    ReplyDelete
  16. How fun!! My favorites are 3, 10, 11, 17 and 27. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. (Just making sure I get credit! I answered over on FB...)

    For the record over there I said: I like 16, 17 ,29, 35, & 41, among others, but you limited me to only five...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like 'em all! Okay, hopefully I got the numbers right...
    2 (pop), 3 (lady), 8 park), 36 (60 s), 39 (dolls)

    Oh course there's also12, 3, & 20....
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I chose photos that I could see hanging in specific places in my home. This is fun and clever!
    5,29,35,16,20
    Good luck with your etsy shop!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete