Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Today

Single

  • It's raining.
  • I'm baking more pumpkin bread.
  • I need to go to the grocery store and buy paper plates so I can pack up the rest of my regular ones.
  • We had a really light school day.
  • I found a new free iPhone camera app called Pudding Camera.
    • I really like it.
    • It's all in Korean.
    • I can't read Korean.
  • I need to run.
    • It's raining.
    • I need to go anyway.
    • sigh.
  • I'm going to go help hang the photography show at Fathom Gallery.
  • I'm ridiculously excited about it.
    • Which means I'm ridiculously nervous about it.
    • Because I'm awesome like that.
  • I'm waiting.
  • I'm anticipating.
  • I'm hungry.
  • It's raining.

4 comments:

  1. I hear it's raining.
    I guess it's that time of year, everything pumpkin. My wife was making pumpkin soup when I called home yesterday. Good luck with the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazingly awesome wife and I could not be more proud of you! I am such a luck man! And it sounds like it is still raining out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! The color, background, and effects are definitely working well.

    ReplyDelete