Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

In an Instant

instant dc

I'm just going to pop in here for a moment and say that the instant dc show opening was SO COOL. There were over 200 people that came through, and at some times during the evening it seemed that they were all there at the same time. It was loud and frenetic and energetic and so exciting.

I met each of the other photographers and was absolutely blown away by how incredibly nice everyone was. It's so odd to meet people for whom you have some online knowledge - you feel as if you know them, somehow, but have never seen them, nor heard their voices. I had such a great time talking with them and firmly affixing a voice and personality with their images.

instant dc

My boys were fantastic - eagerly viewing all the action and taking their own photos of everything...

instant dc

And Dr. SmartyPants was so wonderful and supportive. I think I'm going to keep him. Plus...he looks so cute in his new groovy glasses, don't you think?

By the way...did anyone notice that he jumped out of obscurity and commented on a post last week? First time in, well, ever!

Hi honey!

Make sure you click on this picture, and view it larger...It's really cool...

instant dc

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you! How cool is this? Very cool indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! This is wonderful, and well deserved. I have been so busy that there has been very little time to visit, so I scrolled down and read some of your recent posts - I just love the Metropolis photos!

    ReplyDelete