Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Metropolis

courthouse

This is one of the things that I will miss about DC, that Dr. SmartyPants will definitely not be missing. And if I had to ride it every day, twice a day, at rush hours, I would probably agree with him.

But I don't. So I still like it.

I love the ease of it. The lack of traffic issues. The not having to find a parking place parts.

vienna

I love the people watching. Except the guy that exposed himself to my parents.

I didn't like that guy.

orange line

I like that it will take me almost anywhere I want to go. (Because you know I can walk the rest of the way...)

And I love the light that filters down the escalators when you travel back up above the subterranean tunnels.

virginia square

Especially this one. In my neighborhood.

Where I walk.