So. In the last week I have:
- made whole wheat pizza crust
- made whole wheat bread
- made half whole wheat tortillas
- made beer bread
- I like baking (and eating) homemade bread
- Dr. SmartyPants likes eating homemade bread
- Joshua likes eating homemade bread
- BEER bread? Yeah - 'nuf said.
- Don't overcook the tortillas.
- Derek does NOT like anything that I make from scratch. If it doesn't come in a bag or a box from the grocery store, it doesn't taste good. Especially if it is "organic." Please understand that he says it just that way - with the air quotes, as if I said, "Hey Derek! Come here and eat this poop I found in the back yard! It's "organic!"