Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's Official

gala_apple

I am the world's most boring human.

I just put Dr. SmartyPants to sleep, telling him about my plan for the next couple of weeks' menus. And how frugal I'm going to be.

With my menu planning.

Using my Gmail calendar.






whoa.
I almost put myself to sleep.

I'm going to go read a book about carbon fiber nanotechnological advancements in aerospace engineering so I can keep him awake next time we have a moment to talk.

Or I can share with him the next year's curriculum ideas and how I'm going to organize all of it by color.



Zzzzzzz...slobber...startle...wha?
Dang.

6 comments:

  1. lol...hey, you have to think about this kind of thing!
    HUGS to you...the Household planner!
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zzzzzzzz.....what?
    Hey, I love the gmail calender organizing thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL yes...i do this too. and i thought i am boring too. but when i think of boring as being the absence of drama, i'm cool with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two words...Raising Arizona. Watch it together.

    I'd rather light a candle than curse your darkness...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My ex used to tell me to talk to him so he could go to sleep! yeah..right

    ReplyDelete