Pages

Friday, April 09, 2010

Yet Another Avenue toward Laundry Avoidance

Crabby Collage

So. I giant red sequined heart the Hipstamatic app.  I've told you that, I know. Even my blog banner proclaims my undying adoration. Love, love, love, love it.

And now...there's this...

SwankoLab - from the makers of Hipstamatic...and people (ahem...LINDA)...

It also works on an iPod Touch. Or an iPad if you have one of those.

You can click on the photo above and see what the different formulas were that I used on the original Hipstamatic print.

No, really...you don't have to thank me. Just enjoy sitting on your couch all weekend playing darkroom.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Because I, too, need an excuse to avoid laundry and other annoying household chores, this app is, as I type, downloading onto my iPod.

    There are lots of reports about it crashing, but I'll take my chances. The things I'll do for art, I tell you...

    And, just FYI to non-iPod users... the FXCamera app for Droid has suh-weet potential.

    ReplyDelete