Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

City by the Bay

San Francisco is a blast - I'm having so much fun! I spent the morning at SFMOMA eyeing their collection and the Frida Kahlo exhibit. THAT was a tortured soul, people. Then I rode a cable car to Fisherman's Wharf and spent the rest of the day exploring there. Dr. SmartyPants joined me when his conferencing was over for the day and we ate dinner overlooking the Pier 39 sea lions, the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and Oakland. Nice.

Today, I'm off to the de Young Museum for the Dale Chihuly exhibit and plan to explore Golden Gate Park. My legs are aching, my feet hurt, I'm a wee bit sunburned on my face and I'm having SUCH a good time!

Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure...

View slideshow

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful slide show! REally -- just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete