Pages

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Where I Intend to Spend My Summer

Patio Time

Some of it will be spent here, with my sad little plant that either receives too much sun or not enough or maybe I water it too much or not enough. In any case - it's living, and exactly the same size as it was when I planted it. I have other plants that are growing just fine, although not this particular type. I'm thinking it needs replacing.


Pretty much the rest of it will be spent here, where the boys will play team tennis and they have matches or practice every day, Monday through Thursday. Today is Derek's first match, and he's nervous.

But not as nervous as I am. He really has no idea.

Ah - what we mothers (and fathers) go through...

2 comments:

  1. i love the looks of the drinks. i can't seem to keep anything but pansies alive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blues and greens...sounds like a practically perfect summer to me...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete