Pages

Monday, June 06, 2011

Monday Listings

photo


My tomatoes are doing well.
  1. I only have to water them three times a day in this heat.
  2. I also fill soda bottles with water and poke tiny holes in the bottom and let them sit in the soil around the tomato plants to constantly drip drip drip water to the roots.
It's hot.
  1. I'm not complaining. 
  2. I'll take the unrelenting 90+ degrees over winter, any day.
Tennis. 
  1. It's my whole life. 
  2. The boys have practice Monday and Tuesday, matches on Wednesday and Thursday, and we usually play as a family on the weekends.
  3. It's a good thing I like tennis.
I had some black and white film developed.
  1. It's very expensive.
  2. I love digital.
My Sketchbook Project sketchbook is available to view, now. 
  1. Just click here.
I have two dogs.
  1. They both dribble. 
  2. Mostly water. 
  3. Dogs are gross.
  4. My other dog is a cat. 
  5. That isn't true. 
  6. He's a dog. 
  7. He just acts like a cat.
  8. He's very confused.
  9. So am I.

1 comment:

  1. Love that soda can on the tomato idea...and I have a dog/cat also.

    ReplyDelete