Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Monday. Except that it is Tuesday.

Wilson Ad III

So, yeah. I was going to post yesterday, and somehow I realized it was like 10 pm and I had nothing to say except Holy Smokes, I'm Tired, and that just didn't seem like it was something worthwhile, so I kept it to myself.

Until now, that is. So there you go.

Mondays are just going to be those kinds of days this summer, I can tell. We start early and go late, and every moment in between is completely full of non-stop tennis. Last night, when we finally got home and started cooking supper, near eight o'clock, Joshua lay down on the couch and promptly fell asleep. Joshua never just falls asleep. Joshua lays in bed, reading for hours after lights out.

I love tennis.

Babolat Ad

Tuesdays involve tennis, though not to the same degree. I'm thinking of having them run laps around the lake in order to compensate for the lack of activity. Would that be wrong?

Nah...

3 comments:

  1. Nah... And they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures of them :)
    nah getting them to run lap could be considered training...somehow :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. They should be in a tennis magazine advertisement. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete