Pages

Friday, April 08, 2011

Friday Rhyme Time

Trifecta

I like this picture.
Yes, I do.
I cannot tell a lie.

I like this picture,
but I can't
exactly tell you why.

It could be that
the vehicles are
artfully arranged.

Or may be 'cause
in just a sec, it
could be all a'changed.

The colors are appealing, sure.
The framing makes me smile.

But mostly, I think
it's mainly because...

Well, honestly, I haven't exactly taken a lot of photos lately and this was all I had.

Happy weekending, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Dramatic lighting, deep shadows, interesting subjects. Cool. The rhyme has a rhythm to it. Hum a few bars and I'll see if I can sing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definitely artistic with an interesting color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a very interesting photo - love the warm and cool contrast, and the line and curve contrasts, and the arrangement. Your good eye told you that you had to take that one.

    We have real trucks in Florida, by the way. Er, where are you? I've lost track after the move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Dan - up here in Munchkinland, our trucks are 1/3 scale.

    (I'm actually back in Tennessee...)

    ReplyDelete