Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Back From the Edge of the World

Thievery

So, we're not at the beach anymore, kids.

Which is fairly heartbreaking. Because being hot at the beach is awesome.

Being hot in the city is sweaty.

But I still have my memories, now don't I? Ocean breezes...salty air...fresh seafood. I can almost taste the sea water, now.  No.  Wait.

That was a tear running down my cheek.
*********************************
We had a fabulous time, obviously. It flew by at unprecedented pace, unfortunately. We sunned and swam and boogie-boarded and kayaked and climbed a lighthouse and talked with pirates and blacksmiths from 1584 and rode the ferry and walked on the beach and got up to watch the sun rise and stayed up to watch the sun set and...

well.

If you're interested, you can check it out here...


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are amazing. I almost feel like I was there too. I can understand why you are sad it's over.

    ReplyDelete