Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pear One

One of 9 done while having a rare couple of hours home alone.  The guys went to play baseball and I stayed home to paint.

Something other than a deck.

Pear 1

This is acrylic on a 6x6 inch deep cradle canvas.

On another note - look for this starting tomorrow:



Grab it and play along, if you like.  If you do, link back here so I'll know if you're playing  Every day in October, draw something, color with your kids,  chalk on the sidewalk or paint a masterpiece.  Post it on your blog and share it with the rest of us.  If you miss a day...no harm, no foul...just do something the next.  Have fun!

Next month is NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) and I'll focus more on photography again, like I did last year, so I thought maybe spending a month on drawing and painting would be in order.  November is also National Novel Writing Month.  I participated last year under a pseudonym, but I think I'm ready to try a year under my own name.  Maybe someday I'll even tell you my pseudonym...

But I have to get permission from my pseudofamily...

8 comments:

  1. well you know I will be playing cuz I play anyway. Love the little logo.

    Yummy-looking pear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a feeling you would join in - you're an inspiration for daily drawing, my friend! Feel free to tell all YOUR friends about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pear! Especially the red background, it's my new favorite color. I've really been missing you!
    Wish it were January...

    Love you--Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took you up on the challenge to draw this month. Here is my post:
    www.askthemoon.blogspot.com

    Cheers,
    Margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I love the logo and you KNOW I'm in for it.
    NaNoWriMo -- what the heck is that?
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. And the pear -- oh my gosh, the pear absolutely ROCKS. This series is going to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A truly yummy little pear! Will we be seeing more?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pear. Excellent start.

    I wonder am I still in time to join the Oct's Fest Drawing. I just check your blog today (Oct 18). Am I too late to join?

    ReplyDelete