Pages

Friday, September 05, 2008

Have You Seen This?

If you look over there >>> in the sidebar, you'll notice a new item called


(The blog title is courtesy of Junebug - he's a little peeved that I stole it from him.  I've promised to give it back when he's old enough to blog on his own.)

It's a new blog I started recently to compartmentalize my homeschool stuff a little bit.  I really want to keep this blog to art and general ramblings and separate the homeschooling so I don't get too eclectic here.  I'm not sure how long it will last - I'm notoriously an excellent starter, and a frequent fader, but if you're interested in what we do, click over and say hello.  If you're not all that interested in my homeschooling life...stay here.  

You may even see a painting or two.

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee -- I went there and visited the other day. I figured from the TITLE that it had to be yours! ;-D

    ReplyDelete