Pages

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Such a slacker...


After resolving to do a color per month - live and for everyone to read - I've not posted a color drawing in over a month (is it 2 months???) Let's backtrack...February was pink and went really well, March was orange and I LOVED it! April was green and a complete flop. I hated it. I don't have even one drawing to show from it - not that they were bad - I just couldn't even get one done. It did correspond with moving into our new house, and life got incredibly busy, but really, it was because I couldn't draw a thing in green.

So - on to May and blue - I actually did a few drawings, as you can see here, but I just never got around to posting them. They were all at the beginning of the month, though, pretty much - the end of the school year added in another set of time management problems for me and sent me into an artistic funk - I just couldn't get motivated to draw anything - even doubted that I could (as you can see in the middle image here - wow. an iron. woo hoo. At least I was doing something with it - all my clothes are wrinkled :).


So - now it is June and June is supposed to be red-hot red. Maybe I'll bounce back now - pink and orange are hot colors and I did pretty well with them. Red is the hottest of the hot - how can I go wrong?
 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment