Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

That Gun is Loaded



If you do not know about Walk Off the Earth, you've either been living under a rock, or you just hate music. Honestly - I haven't had so much fun listening to music since I fell in love with The Police in 1984. I love how creative they are - watch the video, and then watch the video afterward on how they made the video. Then, go to their YouTube channel and watch all their other videos. Then come back here and thank me for making your day so very wonderful. You're welcome.

Very cool stuff. I also adore that Sarah rocks the uke. She inspires me to keep playing.

The bad news is that they haven't yet released a full length album.

(Does anyone say album anymore? I realize it won't be on vinyl, but what else do you call it? A full length recording of multiple songs that can be downloaded on iTunes?)

I have their EP, which is fantastic, but it only has four songs on it, and as much as I love them, listening to the same four songs on repeat does get a little old after a bit.

The good news is...the full length album is due out in a week! That's right - next Tuesday, there will be more original, fresh WOTE goodness for the whole world to enjoy.

And just because I love you, here's my current favorite song that I've been working on playing on my own uke...puts me in the mood for my summer vacay a little early...


No comments:

Post a Comment