Pages

Friday, March 01, 2013

Nose to the Grindstone

Nose to the Grindstone

It's March! Yippee! It's the first indication that winter may soon be over and I can once again join the land of the living. Days are getting longer...even if not warmer...which means my brain tends to wake from its long winter nap and resume living and working.

This blog needs a boost - my creative life need a boost - my motivation needs a boost, so I decided to stop my whining about how cold and dark and miserable winter is and do something about it. I'll be finding my way and reconnecting to my blogging mojo along with an international assortment of like minded people via Holly Becker's Blogging Your Way class. If you aren't familiar with Holly's blog, Decor8, you either a) have been living under a plain and undecorated rock, or b) actually leave your house and don't spend all your time reading other people's blogs and pinning amazing things on Pinterest.

In either case, stop doing that.

So - I'll be up to my eyeballs in information and blogging homework, and I hope that a few of you lovely people come by and say hello. I'm looking forward to getting inspired and turning this blog back into the creative space it once was.

Happy March, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment