Pages

Monday, May 02, 2011

Quietude, Dude.

photo

I keep thinking of things on which to blog, but stacked up against the storms of last week and the news from last night, everything I think of seems trivial and banal.

And honestly? That's okay with me. If I'm going to be faced with the option of having a quiet life that sometimes delivers no blog-fodder, and one that is filled with mass destruction and terrorist stalking, I'll choose the quiet, thank you very much.

Peace and blessings, y'all...

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya. :) Quiet is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy to read that everyone in your family is safe and sound. Like Martha says, "It's a good thing."

    ReplyDelete
  3. For someone who had nothing to blog about, you sure did have a nice message and oh, that photo is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete