Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Wednesday Winners!



Here are the winning ten photos that you, dear readers, selected to be the first additions to my new etsy shop, which will open next Monday...I'll provide the link then - it's still undergoing some renovations, and I want to make it all pretty before you come see it. Thank you so much for all your help!

Now for the winning commenters:

First up, the grand prize of five photos goes to (drumroll, please...)


Weird, I thought - #1 never gets selected...but it did, so congratulations to commenter #1, Susan E of This Old Paper! Susan, send me your mailing address and your five selections from the top ten photos shown above to diahnott (at) gmail (dot) com, and I'll get them to you as soon as possible!

Next up...the runners-up.


Commenter #12 is Teresa, and


Commenter #4 is Karen Blados!

Congratulations, ladies! Send me your info and select one of the images above and I'll send it out to you!

Note:  Photos 1-8 will be 6x6, and photos 9 and 10 will be 5x7.

Thanks again for all your help and support - you really are the best!

6 comments:

  1. EEEEK!

    Excuse me while I go do my happy dance!

    Okay now, dog or trees. Dog makes me smile, trees are beautiful. Decisions, decisions. ARGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you, Diahn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been so busy - wanted to congratulate you on your 1001. Wow. I just did my 101 - a mere baby, it seems. I saw all of the beautiful photos the other day but just didn't have time. The top selections are excellent. My favorites of these are nos. 1, 5, 8, 9 and 10. Okay. I know this is half of them, but I couldn't make up my mind - and need different ones for different moods.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the photo in the mail last week and am amazed. The image online doesn't do it justice! The colors are amazing! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting me know, Karen! I'm so glad you like the photo!

    ReplyDelete