Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chugging Along

Annie Savoy

I've got a good painting groove going, which is pretty exciting - AND - I'm using acrylics, which I've avoided like the plague for the past few years and they're working really well. These are obviously based on the Sketchbook Project book I worked on at the end of last year. This particular quote made it into the book, although the painting did not.

I've got four different ones finished so far, with plans to do as many as my inspiration allows me, or until I run out of 6x6 inch canvasses, whichever comes first...then, I suppose I'll either order more canvas or move on to something else. Once I have a hefty supply, I'll put them in my painting etsy shop and reopen that dusty little place!

We're off to a tennis carnival today - and to grab the camper to fix the toilet - and to start work on revamping the backyard - and to...well...everything that's been sitting on our to-do list for the winter is going to get started today, pretty much.

Wish us luck.

4 comments:

  1. This is very nice, Diahn,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quote resembles me. Who said it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the quote...great painting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quotes and the painting! Good to see you painting again.

    ReplyDelete