Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday...a Celebration

vaso

Happy Birthday, Dr. SmartyPants. You're the most awesomely fabulous 54 year old I know.

Wait. Reverse that. You're the most fabulously awesome 45 year old I know! Mwah!

Happy Anniversary, Melinda! I'm so glad I was privileged enough to get to share that sweet day with you 5 years ago!

Happy Anniversary (yesterday), Jesse and Samantha! I may be a day off, but I'm so proud of both of you - you are amazing and I love you.

Happy 5th Day of Spring to the rest of you fabulous people! I love you all.

And, you know, your hair looks great today!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. (about the hair thing, you know.)

    Now I need to go find a way to tell somebody happy birthday before it gets too late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Photograph!!!

    ReplyDelete